Friday, April 10, 2015

Music, Forts, Sickness

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to go to a play that Stefan's mom was putting on.  During intermission, Stefan and his friend James played some awesome swing music!



The next day Stefan said I could plan a date.  We went to the Macaroni Grill for dinner, then came back to my place to build a fort (I'm all about being cheap).  In preperation for the date, I dragged my mattress into the living room.

and then using blankets and clothes pins and safety pins, Stefan and I created our masterpiece!




I put my laptop in our fort and we watched X-men first class.  Super fun!!

The next day, Sunday, I became super sick.  I was literally out of comission all week.  Thank goodness I have an amazing boyfriend who brings me diet ginger ale,
and tissues

After a week of being laid up and missing work, I was finally feeling functional.  I missed Easter dinner with Stefan's family because I didn't want them to catch what I had.  I was so sad.  His mom was sweet enough to send Stefan home with leftovers for me (and they were AMAZING!!!!)  Speaking of amazing.  Look at my handsome new boyfriend!  He looks so different with this haircut.


Wednesday last was date night.  We went for a 2 mile walk before dinner.  We needed the extra exercise as we were making a meatza for dinner.  A pizza, but instead of a crust, it's a bacon weave.  You can tell how delicious it was by how happy we are!





The next few weeks will be fairly uneventful.  I'm mainly working on finishing up internship paperwork...hooray :(  I am so close to being finished with my MLIS.  SOON....soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment