Friday, June 27, 2014

School Work

My current course is a Young Adult class.  I've completed some assignments I'm pretty proud of so I thought I'd throw them in a blog!

First, we had to create a pathfinder for young adults.  A pathfinder is basically a reference guide of various sources on a topic.  The topic I was assigned was Teen dating and relationships.  I created a website for it, which can be found here:

Teen Dating and Relationships

The next thing I had to do was something called a Booktalk.  You basically spend 30seconds to 1:30 talking about a book and why it's aweome (without giving away spoilers):


I spend soooooo much time trying to perfect my video, I ended up with a lot of outtakes, which can be found here:


I'm really enjoying this course because it's more than just "write a paper".  It really allows us to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment