Friday, May 15, 2015

Big Belated Blog

I obviously put off blogging for a while and now have a TON of stuff to get through!

Firstly, after my boyfriends mother introduced me to zucchini noodles (zoodles), I've been totally addicted!  This is Zoodles, chicken, bacon, butter and parm cheese:

Stefan was in the pit orchistra for a local production of The Wiz.  He was AMAZING!  



Right after the Wiz, we went to Cleveland to help Stefan's brother Andrew, celebrate his new diggs with his beautiful girlfriend Julie:

As I've been interviewing lately, I realized I needed a new suit jacket as my old one was 10 sizes too big.  This is one size too small, but I thought it looked too cute not to blog:

Stefan knew how much I missed him while apart, so he gave me a shirt of his, that smells like him, to cuddle with when we're apart.  Silly huh?!

Hum...what else?  I was over by Case Western yesterday and saw horsies!!

I went to the local middle school in Graften a few days ago to see Stefan's swing city big band play.  They never disappoint!



I managed to get 2 (rather blurry) videos of SCBB in action!


For our 5 month anniversary, I went with a Five theme.  I bough Stefan 5 things from 5 guys burgers (burger and fries for him, burger and fries for his coworker and a burger for myself)


I also picked up 5 things from 5 below as a five month anniversary gift:





Stefan surprised me with BEAUTIFUL peruvian lillies!


The second biggest news, next to the fact that I've been dating Stefan for 5 months, is this:  I GRADUATED GRADUATE SCHOOL!!!

I'm done!!!  Commencement was today, May 15, at Kent State.  I opted out of walking because 1.  No family could really be there.  2.  I'd have to take time off of work.  3.  It's such a money sink (cap, gown, pictures, tickets, etc). 4.  Since it was all online, I don't have any attachment to campus.

Instead, my wonderful boss Marleen threw me a graduation party at work.

She decorated my desk, and cubby and there was SO MUCH FOOD!!!


BEST.  GRADUATION.  EVAR.

I was asked multiple times today what I was going to do with all this free time?  Answer:  Apply for jobs.  Between that, Stefan, and finally having quiet time to read, I've been surprisingly busy!

Next week is going to be exciting.  Mom and dad are coming out from Philly to continue the graduation celebration.  I'm so excited for them to meet Stefan!!


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉 I'm sooooo proud of you! Now you are a master librarian + 10. It's almost as cool as being a wizard. I'm jealous Mom and Dad get to meet Stefan first. I'll just have to be patient. And again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've done well, sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Potato! I wish you could vet Stefan first!! Quick, drive out to cleveland right now!!!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait till Tuesday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete