Friday, May 22, 2015

Graduation Celebration Continued

Graduation from my MLIS program was Friday May 15.  That evening Stefan and I went on a double date with my friend Manders and her hubby Nick.  It was full of laughter and an all around fun time!

The next day, Stefan was playing in a band with the St. Ignatious Men's Choir.  It was near impossible to get pics of him as he was hidden behind a Sax player.  I tried my best:

 


The best part of the evening was getting to spend time with Stefan's amazing mom and brother Mike (not pictured):

Speaking of parents, my amazing parents came out from Tuesday-Thursday to help me celebrate graduation.  They arrived around 3.  I had a Buffalo Chicken dip ready for them.  It was an amazing recipe I got from my boss:


A  few hours later we headed out to Stefan's Swing City Vosh Gig.  It was really fun!!

The next morning, after gym time with mom, dad made breakfast.  Sadly, he used a burner that I hadn't cleaned recently and the house filled with smoke :(

Once we were all fed, we picked up Stefan and drove off to the Cleveland art museum (Stefan's idea!)  It was fun and free!!  We got some great pics in the Atrium!


I saw a Dalek!!

While Stefan highfived a warrior

 Aren't my parents the cutest!!

To quote mom:  "They're almost exactly the same!"

Mom looked so tiny looking at this huge piece of art!

After the museum, we went to the Case Western Melt across the street.  If you had to get one food in Cleveland, it's a Melt sandwhich!

Dad got a sandwich and fries, Stefan got fries and dipping sauce, Mom got half salad half grilled cheese (kindergarten), and I was super unhungry, so I just drank crystal light from my water bottle:


In the Afternoon, Dad and Stefan made some beautiful music together!!

We went to Macaroni grill in the evening, but, alas, I forgot to get pictures, so here's a generic picture:
The evening was filled with laughter and fun stories.  I'm so thankful to have such wonderful people in my life.  I have amazing parents, and an amazing boyfriend.  There's not much more I could want in life!!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is so weird! Stefan looks so much like his Ma! I'm so glad you had fun with Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, right Jaida?! Also, I forgot to add videos...They're added now!!

      Delete
  2. We had a great time! I love the variety in your blog this week. Thanks. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming! I miss you guys!

      Delete
  3. Yay! We made the blog! Hope to double date with you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally need to do more blog worthy things together!!!

      Delete