Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oven pancakes, Ihop, Thrift stores, batman and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!

The weekend after Christmas I met up with Mitch, Dom and KW.  Since I had been traveling to Utah, Vegas and PA I hadn't seen my friends for almost a month, so this was long over due!  Mitch, grudgingly took pictures in front of KW's Christmas tree with me:

Look!  A rare Mitch hug!!  I got me a Michelle hug!!!!

I was so sad when it was over.  Just as quick as a Mitch hug happens, it is over:

Dom and KW refused to take pictures with us, so, Mitch used her sneaky Mitch skills to steal pictures:


I tried to make oven pancakes for my 3 friends, but they were so bad they were literally inedible...So sad.  No pictures of this inedible monstrosity because I was worried it would break the camera.  Instead we decided to go to Ihop:

On our way home we hit up the new Thrift Store (Volunteers of America?).  Mitch and dom perused the coats while I took pictures without them knowing (creepy?):

And then KW got me the BEST WALLET EVER!!  My old wallet was literally falling a part.  I mean, pieces were falling off on a regular basis.  I had owned that walled for almost 15 years, so I was sad to part with it, but I'm ready to start a new relationship with my new wallet.  Here's me saying goodbye to my old wallet (on the left) and hello to my new wallet on the right:


We then went back to KW house to watch The new batman movie (Dark Knight Rises??)  It was SO LONG!  I remember at one point Dom said "aaaand this is only about the halfway point of the movie).  WHAT?!  I THOUGHT IT WAS ALMOST OVER!!!  Plus there was this on Bane henchman who looked super familiar, but I couldn't figure out what he was from!!!  WHAT WAS HE FROM?!


The next day was New Years Eve.  I met up with my new boyfriend Rich.  He took me out to Brio for a fancy dinner, which he paid for like the gentleman that he is!

Then we went back to his place and watched some movies, and once we had digested Brio, I tried making Rich Oven Pancakes.  I had figured out my mistake with Mitch, Dom and Ken, so these turned out pretty good!  Finally 2013 rolled around.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


2 comments:

  1. What happened to your first set of oven pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubled the recipie...which I had forgot I wrote down as doubled already, and they turned out kinda like thick egg things than anything delicious. The consistency of the egg was kinda icky

    ReplyDelete