Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beautiful Sunday

Cleveland finally experienced a beautiful spring day on Sunday!  I got up early and went over Rich's to make breakfast.  I made a basic scramble with sausage, bacon, cheese and for Rich, mushrooms.  I asked Rich to take a picture and the first one turned out pretty good:

Then he tried to take a self portrait with the food and I got these master pieces (so cute, right?):


And finally a pic of Rich and food!

After all of that yummy food we went out to teach Rich to drive a stick.  Sadly, I forgot to take a picture.  It was fun and Rich was doing really good.  We only made it through one lap (maybe 20 min) before he got frustrated and we decided to take a break.  I think in the future, I'll use this sign:

After that we both had some nervous energy to burn off so we went to the North Chagrin Reservation to walk around.  We found the whispering woods (and promptly started whispering)

Thank goodness Rich had his phone on him to take this picture (and the one above):

Believe it or not it was super crowded on the trail so, being the introverts we are, we went home and watched some Adam 12, a police show Rich loves, and is kinda interesting to me.  In all fairness, I made him watch Doctor Who, so I don't mind watching a few police shows:

The rest of the weekend was spent running errands (groceries, laundry, cleaning, catching up on sleep, etc).  Next weekend I'm (hopefully) hanging out with Mitch and Dom (and maybe KW?), then having a girls brunch with Leeann!  Rich got next weekend off because the weekend (and week) after that will be spent in PA visiting my family!  YAY!  Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment