Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Easter!!

This week was again, fairly uneventful.  I was invited to Rich's to celebrate the holiday with him and his family.  I didn't want to intrude in their family gatherings 2 weeks in a row, so I politely declined and hung out with Mitch and Dom.

Mitch and Dom are so low key, so we just went to the 5 star buffet (a new Chinese buffet that opened less than a block from Mitch and Dom's house!!!)  Before we went to the buffet I dropped by to see their new hardwood floor dining room.  It is the fanciest!!

After that we went to 5 Star buffet.  It was pretty amazing, although everything Chinese buffet is amazing!!  Dom refused to take pics but I got pics of Mitch and I :


After dinner I tried to convince Mitch and Dom to go see the Host with me.  Sadly I mentioned "Stephanie Meyer" and they both promptly said no.  LOL my bad.  The movie was ok, but it lacked the emotion of the book.  There also wasn't a whole lot of the younger brother, when he was a HUGE part of the book.  It's a solid 5/10 stars, and maybe those who hadn't read the book would like it more.  I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it though.


Monday Rich took off of work and we talked and cuddled and watched movies.  The most eventful part of the day was going to T.G.I. Friday's.  Lol So nothing special happened other than getting to spend time with one of the greatest guys around.

That's about it.  Nothing big planned for the next 2 weeks, but on the 21st, Rich and I are planning to go visit my parents in philly!!!  YAY!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like it was a nice calm weekend. I'm disappointed to hear that the Host was not very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a nice weekend! Don't go see the Host in theaters...maybe when it comes out on DVD

    ReplyDelete