Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Spray Tans, Cookouts and Repairin' Like a Boss

Sunday morning I woke up early to head over to Neon Beach Tanning to get a spray tan (courtesy of a great deal from groupon).  I had a great spray tan experience with my sister-in-law back in December, so I thought I'd give it a try again.  I used the Pura spray tan booth.  Honestly, it wasn't bad, and after a day, it turned out pretty good!

Afterward I headed over to KW house for a BBQ!  I brought lemon squares and chips, KW provided the burgers and hot dogs and buns and Michelle brought drinks, Dom, was, alas and alack, home sick.  The best part (after the yummy hot dogs/burgers) was Michelle's Marry Poppins alcohol bag.

Michelle came over with a bag of drinks.  She just kept pulling more and more and MORE out of it.  There was vodka and sodas (of all shapes and sizes).  It was amazing to see!


Do you see all of that ^ ???!!!!  That was all in 1 little bag. I sometimes secretly thing Mitch is a wizard who enjoys surprising us muggles.

When I got home I was sitting on the toilet (with the seat down), doing makeup when CRACK!  I looked down and the seat had cracked!

I made a quick trip to walmart (YAY for 24 hour walmarts!!) and bought a new toilet seat.

This was my first major home project...and it was icky.  SO icky!  I finally got everything unscrewed, then rescrewed...then spent the next 30 min washing my hands.  The toilet seat is the wrong color.  It's white, while the toilet is off white.  I was so tired and grossed out by the end, I didn't even care.  It's staying as is for the foreseeable future.



I got pretty sick on Monday, so I canceled plans with KW and spent mon/tue recovering.

Next weekend I'm going to try and hang out with Sarp.  I realized we haven't hung out since January!  Unacceptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment