Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Short but sweet

This weekend wasn't the most productive.  It started out good, though.  Sunday, I me tup with friends for brunch at Juji's.  I'm starting to become a Juji's addict.  It's cheap and the food is really good!

I picked up Sarp and we metup with Leeann and Sam.  It was to celebrate Leeann's new job on the westside!  YAY LEEANN!  It was an hour + of fun and talking!


On the way home from dropping Sarp off, I saw the GREATEST thing ever.  It still makes me smile when I see it.


The rest of the weekend was spent catching up on TV shows, watching movies and trying out new makeup.  The movie I watched this weekend was Joss Weadon's Much Ado About Nothing:


If you like Shakespeare, you'll love it.  It was an all star cast!  Everyone from Nathan fillian to Fran Katz (who will alway be topher from dollhouse to me).  2 big thumbs up!!

I also bought a new eyeliner pencil from L'Oriel called Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner.  I usually use the automatic pencils for eyeliner because you can get a nice thin line, but this has to be my new favorite eyeliner.  The way it looks under the eye is beyond compare, and the thick, dark above eye line is super sexy!


No big plans for next weekend...yet!

4 comments:

  1. We sure endowed you with a beautiful facial structure. You look great. Love you! What a cute attached garage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh dad!

      Delete
  2. Spooky, I literally just bought this eyeliner today before reading this! Can't wait to try. Looks great on you! -Katie N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look pretty sexy with that eye makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete