Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Got to Hang Out with My Friends SO MUCH!

As the title implies, it was a great weekend!  It all started with a message from KW asking if we wanted to hang out and drink on friday night.  I said ok, but couldn't get drunk b/c I had work the next day.  Well, one drink in and I was asking mitch for my favorite tattoo.  A full sleeve alphabet tat:

I still think it looks mighty bad ass. Anyway, the next morning I woke up for work and it has smeared EVERYWHERE!  It was on my comforter, my hands, my upper arm!  EVERYWHERE!


Regardless of how much I scrubbed, it did not come off, so, I got teased a little at work.  No regrets, I still think it was awesome.

Sunday I met up with Dom, Mitch, and KW for some homemade cookies and a movie.  Dom mixed everything up and then Mitch and KW put the cookies on the pan:


but I had the most important job, taste tester (they were SOOOOO good, I had to do lots of taste testing):

Mitch, then took a random pic of KW, which was so interesting I had to post it:

We then sat down to watch pans labyrinth, which is one of my all time favorite movies.

While we were watching the movie a giant bird landed on KW's roof!!

Do you see it?!  Here's a closer view:

All around awesometimes were had, and we all left full of cookies and great movies.

On Tuesday  I got a call from Mitch asking if I wanted to go out for dinner shenanigans.  Her hubby was off with his friends so I got a girls night with Mitch.  We went to a Mexican restaurant down the street.  It was SO good!


We were both full and needed to walk it off, so, we walked around my condo complex to burn off some energy.  Mitch decided to try and climb a tree.  She got surprisingly high before giving up and coming back down.  I don't have a picture of it, but it looked something like this:

Honestly, lots of awesomeness was experienced this weekend!

1 comment: