Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So I've Been Lazy with Blogging...Sorry

I  have been super unproductive the last 3 weeks, so, I didn't blog because there was nothing to blog about! One week I tried to make tortillas.  They turned out HORRIBLE.  Thick and brittle and somehow uncooked in the middle!!

The week after the horrible tortilas I tried a different recipe that called for baking powder and crisco instead of just oil.  These turned out thing and soft and amazing!!!

I also made crisco cookies for Mitch, Dom and KW.  They turned out less than delicious, but my friends didn't care and were just happy for cookies!

Last week I was feeling motivated, so I printed out all my chores and had my friends pick numbers randomly, which determined which chores I would do:


The first choice was number 4:

Then 9, 3, 1 and 11:





Guess how many of these chores I accomplished.  One.  Clean the toilet.  The easiest one.

I rationalized that it was raining, and I couldn't bring my vacuum into the rain to vacuum my car, so I skipped that.  And I decided to put off washing the sheets until just before my brother and his girlfriend came to visit, so they would be super fresh.  The rest just fell by the wayside.

Uggh, stupid procrastinating!  Joel and Kate come to visit this up coming weekend and I have SO much cleaning to do before they get here.  Worth it though.  I'm SO excited to see them!!  Tminus 7 more days.

2 comments:

  1. Come on slacker, kick it in gear! Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha dad! As a procrastinator, I'll do it tomorrow ;)

      Delete