Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sheets, Snow and Anime

This weekend was a recovery weekend after the whirlwind of fun I had when Joel and Kate came to visit.  My main chore was washing the bed sheets, so they'd be fresh in case anyone else came to visit.

Isn't it funny that you clean and clean and clean before friends/family comes to visit, and then when they leave you have to clean some more.  Long story short, if I never wash another bed sheet again, it will be too soon.

Monday night we had our first noticible snowfall of the year!  So exciting.  I was playing on my phone, when the weather app told me it was snowing.  I looked outside and BAM!  Beautiful!

Tuesday evening I met up with KW, Mitch and Dom to watch the Anime Movie "From Up On Poppy Hill".  I'm not usually a fan of anime, but after watching this movie...I'm still not a fan of anime.  It got weird and awkward  partway thru and was a bit too much for me.  I did have fun hanging out with my friends though!  So I guess the evening was a push.

Over all it was a relaxing, snowfilled weekend.

2 comments: