Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Great and Horrible Weekend (all in one)

This weekend was good and bad all at once.  Sunday was GREAT!  I got to meet Rich's parents and Sister and Brother-in-law for lunch.  Rich has the BEST family!  We all met up at the Macaroni Grill in North Olmsted:

It was so much fun!  Rich's whole family is so funny and outgoing.  I laughed so hard and so much that my face was hurting from smiling so much!  Not only were they funny and welcoming, but Mr.and Mrs. Cehelnik actually paid for everyone's meal!  Right?!  How thoughtful was that?  I took a couple of cute pictures for the blog, but lost them (explained later in the blog).

Monday was a down day.  I just relaxed and tried to work thru the caffeine headaches.  Oh, I decided to stop drinking caffeine.  It was making me moody and I didn't feel great, so I stopped cold turkey on friday.  Monday was for sure the worst day.  I made some comfort food (spaghetti and meatsauce) and just vegged out on the couch.
Tuesday was officially the worst day of the week.  I had hired someone to do my taxes because last year:
1.  I moved to a new state
2.  I bought a condo
3.  I bought a car
4.  I got money as part of a class action lawsuit
5.  I got a new job

Anyway, I gave them all of my paperwork a couple of weeks ago, and they called me into their office yesterday to sign forms.  I signed everything and found out that I owe the government money...Like, a lot of money (or to me it seems like a lot).


So I was kinda sad faced about that and then around 5pm I realized my phone wasn't working.  It had been fine all day, but around 5 or 6 nothing.  I tried hitting the power button.  Nothing.  I tried taking the battery out and putting it  back in...still nothing.  Since it was still early, I jumped in my car and drove a couple of miles to the sprint store.  They tried putting a new battery in the phone, still no good.  Finally they decided the phone was fubar and just gave me a new phone.



There wasn't much I lost, except for the pictures from the Macaroni Grill (they were so cute!!)  Sigh.  Welp, I'm working on re-customizing my phone back to what I had before.  Sadness.

Next weekend is going to be busy.  I've got girls breakfast with my friends Leeann and Amber and then dinner with Mitch, Dom, KW and Rich at the mongolian BBQ!  So excited!!

2 comments: