Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas to Present

When I arrived home in Cleveland on Christmas day, I found my gift (gift card to MAC) from Jeff, which had a sweet card with it <3 <3

Shortly after arriving home, I had a second date with Stefan.  He is literally the best!  We went to crocker park to look at lights and then walked around the Barnes and Noble.  He's pretty cute, right?

Since then we've been on another date to Dave and Busters, and have a 4th one planned this up coming Saturday!  All the Swoons <3

The only other things worth mentioning are the fact that I got my bangs cut (they were getting pretty unruly:

For new years I got a new outfit.  It's nice to have something cute now that I've lost 80 lbs.  80 down, 90 to go!  Happy new year!

Next semester (LAST SEMESTER) starts on Monday, so between working, internship, school and dating, The blogs are going to be few and far between.  Only 5 more months till school is over and my life can go back to normal!

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit. But, love you more! Good luck this semester.

    ReplyDelete