Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sappy Romance and Balloon Ladies

Let's start off with the balloon ladies.  Someone donated Anna and Elsa balloons to the Oberlin Public Library.  The little kids were ecstatic and would sometimes sequel with delight when they saw them.

Now on to sappy romancey type things.  Stefan has been so super awesome for these last two weeks.  He made me dinner, spaghetti and meat sauce with sausage AND bacon caesar salad (please note the lipstick mark on his cheek.  I love giving cheek kisses when wearing red lipstick lol).

I made him bacon wrapped chicken with broccoli.  Mmmmm...bacon wrapped deliciousness.

And Stefan was sweet enough to make sure he had my favorite soda on tap.  I'm a diet kinda gal and he's a regular kinda guy.

But the HANDS DOWN, best thing about have a super cute, wonderful boyfriend, during a Cleveland winter is this:  He scrapes off my windshield!!!!!!

ALL THE SWOONS!!  I'm going to meet his friends on Saturday.  I was hoping he would meet mine, but alas and alack, they're too sick to go out :(

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool/creepy someone can make people out of balloons. Impressive. Also, bonus points t Stefan for scraping your windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've always like making balloons😃, and I like what I'm reading and hearing about Stefan.

    ReplyDelete