Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'll be Home for Christmas pt 2

Christmas started off nice and quiet  It was just Mom and Dad and myself.  I really didn't need anything for Christmas, but the parents knew just what I needed and gave it to me!

I gave them a homemade gift:

and they gave each other gifts:


Then the fun began.  Mom and dad made breakfast before everyone.  When baby Henry arrived, can you guess who he went running to?  Yup, Grandpa:

Breakfast was eggs and bacon and pancakes and DELICIOUS!!!

Everyone moved to the living room where dad, per tradition, read the christmas story from Luke 2:

The first present opened was the CREEPIEST hug-me-elmo doll.  I don't think these video's fully capture how creepy it is:


The kids and EVERYONE had a great time opening presents!

 









Sadly, right after this I had to leave for Cleveland as I was working the next day.  I had a blast at home!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! That one with Ryan trying to squish the air out of the swing pads for gma and gpa. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete