Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Who Says You Can't Go Home?

This weekend I went home to help Joel celebrate his 22nd birthday.  On Sunday dad made a delicious dinner of steak, chicken, potatoes, veggies, ice cream cake, etc.  It was so super yummy! My only regret is that I didn't get any pictures.  I was so hungry and it smelled so good, pictures were the last thing on my mind.

Even though I was there to celebrate Joel's birthday, he gave me a present.  Yup, it's a BACON SODA HOLDER!  Pretty much the coolest present ever!


Afterwards, Joel and I went out and talked and laughed and watched a girl walk into a door.

The next day, Joel had work so I stayed home and watched the hunger games with dad and grandma.  In the evening Dad, Joel and I decided to go to Red Lobster for dinner.  Sadly there was a 1 hour wait!!


We decided not to wait and instead to go to Charlie Browns instead.  Charlie Browns is right next to what use to be Borders Bookstore.  Since all of the borders closed, this one was being changed into a Halloween store.  Joel saw it and said "There's nothing scarier than books"

Joel and I got steak at Charlie Browns and Dad got the endless salad bar.  Believe it or not their salad bar had a whole lot of everything, so dad got his moneys worth!  I would recommend Charlie browns.  It's pretty yum.



Sadly, I couldn't stay more than a couple of days before I had to head back to PA.  It was a fun trip.  I only wish it could have been longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment