Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cooking and TV

This weekend was uneventful.  Saturday, as I was leaving for work, I saw a goose just chillin in a puddle in the parking lot!

Lol.  Silly goose!  That's not where you belong!!  Saturday evening I missed a party at Mitch's because of work.  Sad faces all around!

Sunday, Rich came over and  brought stuff for hamburgers...AND cooked them!  He's spoiling me rotten!  We then watched the season premiere of Master Chef, which was pretty good.


Rich had to go home and work on some stuff, so I went to see "After Earth", the new Will Smith and Son movie.  It was good!  Not as good as Star Trek Into Darkness, but still mighty good.

Monday was a pretty productive day.  Did I mention that Rich gave me his old printer?  He also bought me a wireless thingy to go with it, so I can print wirelessly, but I need to get a power strip before I can use it.  er SQUEEE!!  This is my first printer ever!  I mean, I've used my parents printers, and work printers, but never owned one of my own.v
I used the printer to print out recipes.

After printing out recipies, I made low carb Chicken Cordon Bleu, although I made it with cheddar cheese instead of swiss because swiss cheese is uber yuck.  Here's the before:
and the after:

Next up for cooking was stuffed peppers.  I forgot how much I LOVE peppers (so much).  Again, a before pic:

and after:

Everything turned out really yummy (lol what a surprise)!  If you have any eazy peazy low carb recipes  send them my way.  I didn't take pics, but last week I threw some chicken breasts and a bottle of Italian dressing in a crock pot over night and had lots of yummy chicken the next morning (and for a week + after).

Tuesday was spent relaxing and watching TV.  2 things I saw (and promptly texted to Joel) were:

1:  Watching True Life I saw this tattoo.  Anyone else recognize it?


2.  While watching an older family guy I saw this.  WHAAA?  A desk without a computer?  Does not compute!

That's it!

3 comments:

  1. Your cooking skills have some great improvement! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to be "shown great improvement"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Dad! Thank goodness neither recipe was too hard to make! Next up is cheeseburger cauliflower: http://healthylowcarbliving.com/low-carb/cheeseburger-cauliflower/

      Delete