Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Last week of OT!!

For the past 3 weeks I've put in 7-9 hours of overtime.  I am officially exhausted.  Monday (3 days ago) was my last scheduled day of overtime!  I'm SO glad to be done for a while!!

While I was working overtime on monday I met up with Manders for Lunch.  We went to Stadium 3 grill at the Doubletree.  I had a BLAST with manders, but the food was only so-so.

Yesterday, tuesday was chores day.  While I was doing chores around the house I heard a knock, knock, knock on my door.  Strange...anyone I know would have to ring the door buzzer to get into my complex.  I opened the door and it was Olive, one of the sweet neighbors from upstairs.  She said they had a vacancy in the condo association board and wanted to know if I would like to be a board member.  Sure, why not?  They meet every 2 months on a thursday evening, so I'll have to take a day off of work.  The elections won't be held until July, so I'm not officially on the board yet.  I'll let you know when it's official.

That's it.  Nothing big happened this weekend!  Next week is 4th of July!  Happy America day y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds like it's going pretty well for you. Did you go to the zombie movie? Joel and Kate went last night. They said it was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I didn't. While I usually love zombie movies, World War Z didn't seem super appealing.

      Delete