Thursday, May 8, 2014

Last Weekend (Belated Blog 3)

Last weekend was SUCH a relief to finally be finished my first semester.  I dragged my friends out to the new North Olmsted Bar.

We got dinner and talked for an hour or 2 then all went home (we're getting too old to stay out past 10pm).

The next day, Mitch and I went out for a girls lunch.  We decided to be adventurous and go somewhere we had never been before.  We went to Canary's, across from the north olmsted library.  Their prices were pretty good and the food was delish!

Mitch does not like posing for pics, but is such a good friend she does it anyway!

Me trying to be as cool as Mitch!

During lunch I convinced Mitch that it would be fun to pick dandelions and put them on KW's porch.  Again, she's such a good friend she just goes along with my crazy schemes.

We went back to her house and had a lot of dandelions to pick from (luckily Dom wasn't going to mow for another day or two).

My fingers were stained yellow after we picked 1/2 a buckets worth of dandelions,

but it was worth it when KW messaged us:

Pure winning!

On sunday I metup with a different board game group in lakewood.  We played 2 games, one was a train board game with stocks.  I didn't take pics, so I can't remember what it was called.  The other game was a pirate board game called Cartagena, which was really simple, get your pirates to the ship.  Both really fun and I just LOVE meeting new people:

No comments:

Post a Comment