Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome to Jnet In cleveland

Let's start with a little introduction shall we?

Hello!  My name is Jeannette.  I recently (11 days ago), picked up and moved all the way from Philly to Cleveland to be with my gang of friends.  My friends and I plan on going on lots of fun adventures now that I'm in Cleveland!


 Soon my friends and I will be starting an adventure club.  We will pick an adventure from a hat the weekend before and then jet off to our adventure!

The primary gang consists of 3 core members, but others will show up from time to time.

Michelle (Mitch for short) is my best friend and cohort in crime.  Her and her husband are pretty much the best people you will ever meet in your life.  Mitch is so adorable that cats can't help but cuddle her to death!


Dominic (Dom for short) is Mitch's husband and one of the smartest of the group.  He is also, handsdown, the best dressed of us all!

Ken Wilson (kw for short), is the other "single" in the group.  It's nice to not be the only one not married in the core group of friends!  Kw is a top contender for smartest in the group as he is always throwing interesting new facts our way (recently we learned about the wilhelm scream from kw)

I welcome you to join us on a fun filled, action packed adventure ride that starts right now!

4 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait wait wait. There is one married couple in your gang. There are two singles in your gang. I SEE AN EASY SOLUTION TO THE 'AWKWARD SINGLES' PROBLEM, JEANNETTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! It's like having a husband that you don't have to be nice to. It's perfect. NOT. RUINING. THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...am I supposed to be nice to my husband? Huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your married to Jeff, so you get a pass...no being nice required

    ReplyDelete