Saturday, June 16, 2012

This Little Kitty went to the Market

Cleveland has a big market call West Side Market.  It has every type of food your heart could desire!  The outside of the market is fresh produce, while inside is where the meats, pasta and bakeries are found.

After buying a lot of fruits and vegetables, KW and I headed inside for meats!  The inside looks a lot like Philadelphia's reading terminal market.



One of the first things I saw when I walked into the West side Market was this:



After that I couldn't help but buyt fresh bacon (try not to be too jealous):

KW got some ground beef:


While KW bought salmon fillets, I took pics of the fancy green snails.


On the way back to dropping KW at home we saw that Lakewood was having a street fair, so we went and checked it out.  I was 9:45 am. and the fair didn't start till 10am, so it was pretty deserted.



At noon, Mitch, Dom and KW all met up at my new condo in North Olmsted.  The BEST part was how much Mitch loved the swings:


Stay tuned for more fun, action packed adventures in Cleveland!







2 comments: