Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our first Adventure!

Zocalo's in Cleveland has dollar taco night on Tuesday's.  Zocalo's is in downtown cleveland, less than a block from the House of Blues.


Jnet and friends is always down for cheap tacos.  What we weren't expecting was such delicious tacos!!!

 We were met up by Leanne and her fiance (who were late and thusly, no pics).  Zocalo's was GREAT at keeping us full of chips and salsa, which is good because we were there from about 7 to 10 at night.

Here is Mitch contemplating what to get:
Mitch's husband Dom was also thinking long and hard about what delicious, delicious tacos to order

 Kw obviously knew what he wanted!

 And me, I was just enjoying the chips and salsa!  So yum!

At the end of the night we had all had a lot of tacos, chips and salsa, and laughter.  My bill was $6.75, which was beyond surprising considering how stuffed I felt at the end of the night!  Cheap tacos equal 2 thumbs up in my book!

2 comments: