Thursday, June 14, 2012

Walnut Wednesdays

During the summer, Cleveland has something called Walnut Wednesdays.  Basically a bunch of food trucks get together on Walnut St., near a park where a live band plays.  I decided to round up my friends and check it out.



Manders works a block away from me and KW isn't too far from downtown.  We all met up at 9th and St. Claire and walked over to the food-truck-a-paloooza.  There were SO many people there.  Heck, I didn't know Cleveland HAD that many people!!

KW bought his ladies cupcakes from Sweet!  Mobile Cupcakery to start off Walnut Wednesdays (what a great guy right?).  I got a red velvet cupcake, Manders got a carrot cake cupcake, and KW got a Buckeye cupcake (peanut butter based??).

Then it was off to choose a food truck.  There were so many to choose from!  We finally picked one with a shorter line called The Nosh Box.  We all got something called the "Double Wide" which is a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon, but instead of cheese it has MAC AND CHEESE!!  So super yum!  Manders also ordered rosemary tatter tots for all of us to share.

We ate our fancy sandwiches while talking and listening to the live band.  Over all I would give the day a solid 2 thumbs up!


2 comments:

  1. I was totally amazed that I didn't feel gross after eating a sandwich called, "the doublewide." And thanks to KW for the cupcake. It was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything was so super delish! We will have to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete