Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back to School!

Let's start with this weekend.  On Saturday, I metup with KW, Mitch and Dom for a full day of playing Torchlight II.  It's very World of Warcrafty.  We all played together and explored maps and dungeons etc.  Super fun, and even better, it was free to play for the weekend!

We took a break around 5 to go get Chipotle.  Because I'm on a super strict budget, I said I could get something from the supermarket or just have some rice Mitch had at home, but Dom, being the EPICALLY awesome guy that he is, said he'd buy me dinner.  Right?!  So NICE!  I had eaten some potentially rancid bacon earlier in the day, so I just got chips and guac (in case I got sick later, I didn't want to throw up a whole burrito).  It was DELISH!

We started playing around 3 and were at Mitch's till amost 11:30pm playing Torchlight, Pass the Pigs and Munchkin Booty/Star.  It was great all around (with the exception of KW trying to crush my character in Torchlight II every chance he got!)  The next day I got an email saying Mitch had bought a copy of Torchlight II for me, so we can all play it together all the time!!!!  My friends spoil me!

So I started my first semester back at Kent State this week (Monday specifically)!  So exciting!!!

2 of my classes started monday, and then 2 more start mid February.  So far, the 2 classes are WAY hard.  I don't know how anyone does it AND work.  For the past few days I've been waking up around 7, showering, making breakfast (then eating it, nom nom nom), making lunch, making my bed then walking 2.5 miles to the library.

I get to the library around 9:15 and work till noon, eat my lunch (the North olmsted library has a little kitchen area where you can eat your lunch!!), then back to schooling till 4 or 5 depending on how motivated I am, and how much work I still need to do.  Then I walk 2.5 miles home.

The first day  I made the 5 mile walk to/from the library, I found myself exhausted when I got home and I literally passed out for 10 min on the couch.  It's been progressively getting less painful (yay!).

Sorry for so many words.  I'll try to post a more picture heavy blog next week.  Until then!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you sweetheart. Sounds like you're doing great. Love you.

    ReplyDelete