Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Birthday Blog

Wow, So I've really fallen behind on blogging, so, get ready for a bunch of blogs all at once!  Let's start with my birthday.  My last day of work was December 13th.  I left for Philly on The 15th.  The trip to philly was uneventful, no rain, snow, roadwork, just a smooth drive.

Pn the 16th, one day before my birthday, I really needed some tshirts for my new life as a college kid, so Kate and I went to the thrift store.  While I couldn't find anything, Kate found this AMAZING onesie:

The picture doesn't even do this justice.  It was sooooo cute lol.  That evening, Dad, Kate, Grandma, Jessie and I all went to Panera Bread.  I had never been before.  It was surprisingly delish!




Jessie not pictured because, well, she refused (which is a shame because she's super pretty!)  Dad paid for Kate and I.  I am pretty lucky to have such a generous dad!!  He spoils me.

When we got home, Kate as eating a brownie and I got this Gem:

Finally it was my birthday!  While dad was prepping for the epic dinner he was going to make me (homemade pasta with multiple kids of sauce, broccoli and lemon cupcakes), he got a call from nephew Forrest and I was lucky enough to catch it on video:

Everyone came over for my birthday dinner and it was SOOOO yummy!  Again, I'm lucky to have a dad who likes to cook and is so good at it!




 These cupcakes were soooooooo good.  I wish I had one right now!!

I got a lot of awesome birthday presents!  Joel got me futurama season 7 and mom and dad completed my futurama collection with season 8!  Grandma got me hangers (Which I was in desperate need of).  Kate got me an awesome parks and rec poster and wrapped it quite nicely:

Jessie and family and Aunt Gerie all got me fancy tshirts (which, previously mentioned, I needed desperately).  I'm actually wearing one of them right now as I type this blog:

It was a Great birthday and a wonderful kickoff to my first week as a jobless student!!

1 comment: