Friday, January 24, 2014

Now that I'm a Full Time Student, Nothing Much to Report

So not much happened in the past week and a  half.  I hung out with Mitch, Dom and KW and played Torchlight II last Friday night.  My character is up to level twenty-something.  I tried out some bright pink eyeshadow, which got a solid Thumbs Down from Mitch:

I got to babysit for Jared and Chel on Saturday night and got enough money for fancy groceries (read hamburger meat!!)  It snowed a bit, and I saw how two of my walmart shopping cart wheels were wiggly!!

I decided to start a seperate blog about my time in the Kent State MLIS program to show future employers I know blogging and such!  If you get board and want to read some pretty boring stuff about me in school, check out ks-mlis.blogspot.com .

Speaking of being a poor college student, I read this great quote on reddit last night:

While I am on a strict budget and cannot afford much more than lentals, it's still so much better than working full time.  I LOVE being able to spend all day learning about what I love most, Libraries and how to become a better librarian!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanette, on your other blog there was no video posted. Glad school's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete