Monday, September 29, 2014

Philly Trip 2014 AFTERMATH

Mom noticed my messy car while I was visiting and she said that if I dropped by she would clean it!  I have the BEST MOM!  Before:

After:

BEST PARENTS EVER!!

The trip home to Ohio was uneventful.  The first thing I did when I got home was to change it up by dying my hair!  BOOM!  Raven haired beauty!

I then proceeded to spend the next few days recovering.  I had managed to get covered in bruises, cuts and bug bites on my trip to philly



Only 2 things have happened since my philly trip.  I got to play makeup with my bestie Mitch.  I may have created a monster because she totally outshines me in both of these pictures.  Yup, I'm friends with a freakin princess!!!


When I finally went back to work, I was working on some cataloging stuff and THIS!  This picture was on the back jacket of The Sexy Vegan Cookbook.  I couldn't have asked for anything better!!

PHEW!  All done Philly blogging.  I just started 2 more classes this week, so, until classes slow down, blogs will, once again, be few and far between as I'll just be working, sleeping or learning.  Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed your recent series of blogs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading them all! It probably took a while! <3 ya!!

      Delete