Monday, September 29, 2014

Philly Trip 2014 Day 4

Today was our family reunion day.  I got all fancied up.  While you can't see them, I have red heels on (note how I tower over mom!) and red lipstick:

Cousin Mara gave me an early Christmas present.  How cool is this?!!!

Before everyone arrived I played dolls with Forrest,

Hung out with Rachel and Darcy,

and took a picture of dads funny "Dads way/Highway" magnet, holding up Jaspers "Japer" sign:

Then it was time for the reunion!  I got selfies with Jeff,
cousin Mara

cousin Mara and her hubby Zach

Joel
Joel and Sydney

Joy and Grandma (It was a selfie, but I look like a total photobomber)
Jaida
and Sydney


There was a lot of family that I didn't even get selfies with!!







There was a ton of food

AND then a sunday bar at aunt Jessicas house!

The boys played croquet (can you guess which one was the first snake?  Hint:  He's all alone, no one wants to go near him)


One of my favorite things was Jasper and his Socktupus!!

At the end of the evening, I just had to kiss little Darcy's cheeks!  How could any Aunt resist those cute cheeks!


Darcy managed to get covered in animal cracker chocolate.  Uncle Joel helped clean her up:

Lol.  Tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment