Monday, September 29, 2014

Philly Trip 2014 Day 2

Today is my Philly day.  I bought a train ticket and headed into Philadelphia to meetup with my old co-workers.

I got to view the new MDWCG building (which was AMAZING) and see all of my coworkers.  It was so nice.  I miss that office sometimes.  It was like working with family.  I went out to lunch with (from left to right) Lisa K., <myself>, Jackie, and Marcus.  I forgot how beautiful down town Philly is!

Here's another picture of Jackie and Lisa!

When my coworkers went back to work, I decided to walk around the city.  I saw this on a trash can

And dropped by my old (rat infested) apartment on 17th and Race

Since I was near by, I walked down to see how far along the construction of Philadelphia Mormon Temple had progressed.  I was surprised at how nice it looked!!



While I was wandering around, BOOM! Awesome artwork!!

Since Joel was downtown, he picked me up and we hung out.  Look how handsome my baby brother is!



And then, in true Jeannette fashion, SELFIES!


In the evening, I went out with Jaida (+kids) and Aunt Jessie for pizza...and I got this cute shot of my cousin and nephew!

By the end of the day I wondered where the day had gone!!  The week was going so quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment