Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!!

The fourth of July is great for fireworks, bbqs and shopping!!  As most of you know I bought a condo (closing on the 9th of July) and KW bought a house (closing on the 20th of July).  This means we need furnishings for our fancy new houses.  The biggest, most important thing a new house/condo needs is a bed.  I needed 2 beds.  1 for me and 1 for the guest bedroom.

KW tried a bunch of beds:



And we both tried out some furniture



And in the end we each ended up with at least 1 new bed!!  Mine will be delivered on saturday the 14th to my fancy new condo, while kens are being delivered to Mitch and Dom's house next thursday!

Feeling like real, grown-up adults, we decided to celebrate our major purchase by going and getting a fancy meal at chic-fill-a.  Yum!



Anyway, it was a great 4th, but if I see another mattress again it will be too soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment